don't seem to have. Please try a different browser.
1. What is the name of the play Hamlet stages for Claudius?
2. Who does Claudius appoint as ambassadors to Norway?
3. Who says: "Neither a borrower nor a lender be"?
4. What is the ghost wearing when it appears to Horatio?
5. Whose skull does
Hamlet discover in the churchyard?
6. How long after the death of Hamlet's father do Gertrude and Claudius wait to get married?
7. Where is the university Hamlet and Horatio studied at?
8. What is the theme of the speech Hamlet asks the first player to recite?
9. Who escorts Hamlet to England?
10. What role did Polonius play in a university production of Julius Caesar?
11. How did Claudius murder Hamlet's father?
12. What animal does Hamlet NOT claim to see in the clouds?
13. Whose history of Denmark is believed to have been one of Shakespeare's sources for the story of Hamlet?
14. Which of the following characters survive the play?
15. What does the ghost tell Hamlet to do about his mother?
16. Why does Polonius send Reynaldo to France?
17. According to Polonius, why has Hamlet gone mad?
18. Where on the body of Fortune do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern claim to reside?
19. Why are the players traveling?
20. Who is the last character to die in the play?
21. How does Ophelia die?
22. Which character speaks the final line of the play?
23. Who killed Fortinbras' father?
24. Why does the Norwegian army pass through Denmark?
25. Who storms Elsinore Castle with a group of armed followers?
26. Of whom does Hamlet say: "Nymph, in thy orisons be all my sins remembered"?
27. In what year was Hamlet most likely written?
28. Which of the following characters cannot see the ghost?
29. Who did Rosencrantz and Guildenstern meet on their way to see Hamlet?
30. What does Hamlet claim to know the difference between when the wind is southerly?